The Open Water Diver Course provides you the training and skills necessary to become an autonomous diver. If you have already attended the Scuba Diver Course… you’ve already got a head start and the training received during that course may count toward your open water certification!
The international certification you will attain enables you to dive with a buddy (without the requirement of being accompanied by a diving professional) to a maximum depth of 18 meters (60 feet).
The course includes:
- About 8-9 hours of face-to-face learning at our diving center or online in live calls with our instructors.
- A written final exam.
- A minimum of 6 dives, a couple of which in shallow waters and the other gradually deeper within 18 meters (60 feet).
- On of the 6 dives is performed from a dinghy.
- At the instructors’ discretion, futher dives can be performed at no extra costs.
- The use of full equipment required by the course.
- The DAN insurance.
- Payment in installments.