Open Water Diver
The Open Water Diver Course provides you the training and skills necessary to become an autonomous diver. If you have already attended the Scuba Diver Course… you’ve already got a head start and the training received during that course may count toward your open water certification!
The international certification you will attain enables you to dive with a buddy (without the requirement of being accompanied by a diving professional) to a maximum depth of 18 meters (60 feet).
The course includes:
- About 8-9 hours of face-to-face learning at our diving center or online in live calls with our instructors.
- A written final exam.
- A minimum of 6 dives, a couple of which in shallow waters and the other gradually deeper within 18 meters (60 feet).
- On of the 6 dives is performed from a dinghy.
- At the instructors’ discretion, futher dives can be performed at no extra costs.
- The use of full equipment required by the course.
- The DAN insurance.
- Payment in installments.